|737 S Townsend, Montrose Colorado
|"Providing You with Maximum Service in Real Estate!"
PRESTIGE REAL ESTATE &
737 S Townsend Ave
Montrose CO 81401
Call or email us for
any information on
Montrose and the
|$425,000 - MLS# 696715
& MLS# 689595
|65010 Solar Road
|27864 BB Road
- Formerly Used As A Meeting Hall, Rental Hall. (1) Irr
Acre - Fenced Metal Roof w/Log Constr 30 x 60
Bldg w/ Kitchen - 2 ADA Ba & Storage
- Per County This Bldg Has Many Potential Uses -
Currently Zoned AG/Single Family Residential
- A Special Use Permit Could Allow For The Following
Uses: Vet Clinic; Kennel; Day Care; Nursery;
Vegetable/Grocery Stand; Winery; B & B; Charter
School; Recreation; Church; Golf; Campground-RV;
Shooting Range; Nursery
- May Also File for Variance for Retail/Comm
MLS# 686329 & 684094
|19385 HWY 550
| South of Town!
- In Beautiful Duckett Draw - on Solar Road. True
Country Home on 3.2 Acres - Get Away From it
All, but 15 Minutes to Town
- 3 Bed - 2 Ba Eat-In Kitchen - Formal Dining
- 1840 Sq Ft (semi-finished) Basement
- Home Sits Atop It's Own Hill Affording Beautiful
Country Valley Views on One Side and Mt
Sneffel Views to the South
- Borders BLM Land
|$339,000 - Very Beautiful Views
|65000 Solar Road
| DUPLEX - Both Units for Sale!
Very Modern & Spacious
- A Total of 2765 Square Feet
- Fenced Backyard w/Covered Patio on Each
Side & Looking Out to Common Space and
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Laundry Room and a 2-
Car Garage on Each. 3 Acre Park and
Playground "Out Your Backdoor"!
- Miles of Walking Paths.
|$310,000 - Duplex - Both Sides
|2124 A & B Mead Lane
- Home on 3 Irrigated Acres PLUS 3 Adjoining Additional
Acres Available (see MLS# 682820 below)
- Beautiful Stucco Home with 9' Ceilings, Hickory Floors,
Great Room w/Fireplace - Granite Countertops with Built-In
Gas Stovetop, Breakfast Bar French Doors Out to the
Patio. This Patio Spans the Entire Length of the Home.
Mud Room w/Sink
- The Landscaping Has Been Very Well Planned and
Features Rock and Many Trees. Private Location. Lots of
Room for Horses or Ag Use, Especially if the 3 Acre
Adjoining Lot is Purchased (Add'l Lot is Discounted
$10,000 if Purchased w/Home)
- No Covenants- Natural Gas Line is in Street-Very Pretty
Location and Great Views.
|9011 6400 Road
|$184,500 - 2 Homes & 5 Acres
|970 & 950 Chipeta Road
- Rare "Triple Wide" & Purged to 3.7 Acres
- 1.5 Fenced Acres- Large Deck
- Modern/Excellent Condition
- High Ceilings, Sheet-rocked w/ Rounded Corners
- Master has a Separate Retreat Room/Office
- Awnings on Front Windows
- Large Eat-In Kitchen w/ Attached 2+ Car Garage
- New, Tank-less Hot Water Heater.
- Projection TV & upright freezer incl.
- Incredible Potential as Ag or Horse Property.
|63921 Howdy Court
- 40 acres off Dave Wood Road + Huge 30 x 50
- Concrete Block Cistern Water House & Water
Pick-up truck is included
- 2 Add'l Sheds; Impressive Solar System & (2)
Back-Up Generator s- Private Front Gate Your
Chance to Own a Non-Covenanted Piece of the
Rock! Full-Time Residence (close to town) OR
Hunter's Retreat/Vacation Home
- Solar System: 10 - 100 W Panels, 24 6V
Batteries, 2 Trace 24 V Inverters, Kohler 500 W
Cast 4 Cylinder Water Cooled Generator. Plus
Wind Generator. Near Unit #61 Hunting. Horses
Allowed. Mt Sneffle Views.
|$159,900- Ouray County!!!
|408 Davewood Road
Bedrooms - Rustic Character
- Two Homes On This 4.98 Irrigated Acre Property!
- Original Cabin Style Home Built in 1904 - 2
Engineered Foundation - w/ 3 Bedrooms - 2 Baths
- Very Nice 1999 Somerset Double Wide Purged to
Corn Crib, Chicken Coop, Hog Pen, Several
- Large Oversized Newer Garage Workshop
- Many Outbuildings: Coal Shed, Root Cellar,
Other Sheds & Outbuildings
|Last Home at the End of Solar Road. Sits on It's Own Hilltop with Fantastic
Views. 39.49 Acres Bordering BLM on 3 Sides. Great Ranch Property. Now
Being Used for Horses & Llama. Very Unique Mother-Daughter Style Duplex
Home. 3593 Square Feet with a 2129 Square Foot Unfinished Basement
Accessed by Both Sides of Home. Can Continue to Use As a 2 Family Home
or Combine as One Large Single Family Dwelling. Front Sun Room Has It's
Own Heating Zone. 30 x 80 Utility Bldg/Barn with Water & Electric. Fenced
Pasture Areas. Enclosed Passage From Home to Barn. Lots of Trex-Deck on
Front & Back, Pasture & 8 Fruit Trees. Home on Opposite Hill Also For Sale -
See MLS# 692378. Fenced Areas for Horses/Animals. Very Unique Property
South of Town.
|$265,000 - MLS# 706504
Over 2000 Sq Ft
Stone & Stucco
|3400 Meadows Parkway
Motivated Seller seeks Motivated Buyer for a great deal. Priced well under
the assessed value of $78,260. This property has spectacular views
with RV Parking with full hook-ups. This property is fully fenced for
horses, cattle and a dog run. Chicken coop with electric. Easy access
just 1.5 miles out of Nucla. One hour drive from Telluride, CO. Shelved
storage room off back porch. 3000 gal cistern with water delivered by
local company. Upgrades: Newer plumbing, hot water heater, water pump
for cistern, metal roof and electric baseboard heater. Very LARGE eat-in
kitchen and living room. 2 bedrooms + office/work-out room. Sit on the
back porch and take in the mountain views. Bring your horses and
animals. No covenants. Covered front porch. Deep carport. Owner will
trade for home of lesser value & cash or motorhome & cash. Owner OK
with fast closing.
The Riverside Grange. Hwy 550 South Exposure
|3344 Meadows Pkwy
- Ranch Style Split Floor Plan in Ravens Crest
- Large Fenced Yard w/ Roof Covered Patio
- Can Fit RV /Camper Behind Fence
- Master Bedroom Has 2 closets & Tiled Bath
- Cozy Kitchen w/ Dining Nook and Breakfast Bar
- Pantry in Kitchen - Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room
- Originally designed for Seniors so no Steps
Outside to Entryway
- Home Faces West - Many Miles Walking Paths
|$249,900 Victorian Craftsmanship
|741 S 1st Street
- WOW! Victorian Craftsmanship Throughout!
- Large Home is also Zoned B-2. OK for Business
AND/OR Residence! 2750 Sq Ft - 3 Levels
- Endless Ideas: Home or; Home + Office-or Home +
Retail or Business + Offices. Coffee Shop? OR, Just a
Large Fun Family Home!
- True Turn of the Century Flavor. Many Original
Features. Wood Floors. Formal Dining. Lots of Window
Seats, Wood Doors, Built-Ins. 5 Bedrooms. 2 Baths.
Hot Tub Room. Decks. Fenced Yard. Small Carriage
House Can Be Used as Studio or Storage. Gas Forced
Air + 2 Wood Stoves..
- Claw Foot Tub, Lots of Nooks & Crannies!
|$35,000 - Fairway Pines
|190 Hummingbird Trail
- This Beautiful Lot is Located on the 14th Tee of
This Amazing Golf Course on the Divide Ranch
w/Views of the Cimarrons and Mt Sneffles
- Half the Lot Drops Down into a Canyon on the
South Side for More Privacy
- A Seasonal Creek Flows Near. An Abundant
Amount of Trees on the Property Provide
Excellent Shading for Those Warm Summer
- Build Your Custom Dream Home & Retire w/
Peace of Mind That You're at Home!
- Buyer to Pay the Golf Transfer Fee.
|Call Tami Distel - Broker
Associate @ Prestige Real
Estate for more information on
this Ouray County Lot:
- Stucco 2 Story on 1.6 Acres w/Irrigation.
- Great Room w/ Wrap Around deck On West and
- Incredibly Large Shop/Garage w/ RV Height
Ceilings and Door
- New Paint and Newer Windows
- Room for Horses on South Side of Property.
Views Looking West and South
- Most Living Space on Upper Level. Ground Level
Features Its Own Family Room, Bedroom and
Half Bath - Finish w/ Shower and Kitchen to
Create A Separate Apartment or Just Private
Space For A Family Member
|65010 Solar Road
- Last Home at the End of Solar Road
- Sits on Hilltop with Fantastic Views - 39.49 Acres
- Very Unique Mother-Daughter Style Duplex
Home 3593 Square Feet with a 2129 Square
Foot Unfinished Basement Accessed by Both
Sides of Home
- Can Continue to Use As a 2 Family Home or
Combine as One Large Single Family Dwelling.
30 x 80 Barn with Water & Electric. Enclosed
Passage From Home to Barn. Lots of Deck,
Pasture & 8 Fruit Trees. Fenced Areas for
|$75,000 - 3 Acres - No Covenants
|TBD 6400 Road
- Irrigated 3.07 Acres - Can Be Used In A Variety
of Ways: Residential; Pasture; Ag; Horses and/or
- Beautiful Southern Views Currently Nothing Built
Behind This Parcel. The Price on This Parcel Will
Be Reduced to $65,000 if Purchased With The
Home on 3 Acres next to Parcel Known As 9011
6400 Road - See MLS #683818 Parcel is
currently in Alfalfa & Grass. Gated Pipe Irrigation.
Electrical Box and Water is to Property
|$92,500 - Ridgway Condo
|520 Redcliff Circle #G104
|This wonderful, cozy condo in Ridgway Village West represents the best in
- This Wonderful, Cozy Condo in Ridgway Village
West Represents the Best in Affordable Living in
- Sound Proof Walls and Ceiling, Marathon Water
Heater, Programmable Thermostat, 90% Energy
Efficient Furnace, Fire Sprinklers, Stainless steel
Appl, Knotty Alder Pine Cabinetry, Double Doors
Between Bedroom & Living Room and Sliding
Glass Doors to Covered Patio.
- This Unit Comes w/ an Assigned Covered
Parking Space w/ Storage Unit. There is also
Plenty of Guest Parking Spaces on the Premises
- Priced to Sell, This Gem Will Go Fast!
This is One of the Larger Homes in Raven Crest Coming in at 2007 Square
Feet. Stucco all around with Stone Accents Up to the Roof Line. Home
Features a Large High Ceiling Grand Entry Foyer; Kitchen Features New
Appliances, Lots of Counter Space and a Breakfast Bar Open to the Very
High Ceiling in Great Room. Cozy Gas Fireplace. Eat-In Kitchen Area
Leads to the Beautifully Landscaped Backyard Which Includes Many
Newly Planted Trees, Evergreens, Flowers, Dry-Bed Stone Creek and an
Extra Long Concrete Patio for Lots of Room to Entertain. The Lawn &
Partially Graveled Yard Allows Not Only for Easy Maintenance but Also
For The Storage Of Your Camper & Smaller RV, ATV's Etc. Full Wood
Privacy Fencing. New 8 x 12 Shed in Yard is Included. Master Bedroom
Has 2 Closets and a Bath with Double Shower, Soaker Tub and Bronze
Accents. Master Bath Also Has a New Separate Ceiling Heater Installed. 3
Bedrooms Plus, For Those Who Love Formal Entertaining, a Large Formal
Dining Room w/ High Ceilings and Bay Window.